Tube Amp Stomp-Head 1 VT 40Watt
- Small, light, fully analog (tube 12AX7) guitar amplifier with 90W power stage efficiency. Plastic sound, friendly soft compression, and large sustain, perfect for lovers of the vintage sound effect. Can be used as a 1-channel preamplifier.
Save by buying more
- Ultra lightweight and durable design
- smallest amplifier on the market in this power class
- 1-channel guitar preamp
- 1 footswitch with boost function
- Possibility to connect an effects loop
- 40W output power with the possibility to reduce it to 20W
- 12AX7 / ECC 83 tube
The SH1VT is perfect for beginners as well as professionals who are looking for a unique sound.
The SH1VT is a fully analog amplifier with a very low weight and unique dimensions.
The stomp-head can be used as a guitar preamp without connecting a speaker cabinet. The amplifier has a line output with simulation of a speaker cabinet which makes it possible to connect it to the input of a mixer or a power amplifier with a wideband speaker cabinet and obtain the sound similar to the tone of a guitar cabinet using Celestion Vintage-30 speakers.
The Stomphead is built on Master Tube Design- a concept for compact amplifiers that takes advantage of the unique capabilities of electron tubes. Thanks to that the power of large tube amps is enclosed in such a small device.
In order to get the perfect sound out of the amplifier, its power is organically rated up to 40 / 20W with switchability.
It features adjustment options:
Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Gain, Boost, Volume
Taurus products are designed and hand-made in Poland. Adam Kozakiewicz, the founder of Taurus Amplification, musician, sound engineer, and electronics engineer, has been providing the market with the best and fully professional music equipment for 35 years. Manual processing and control, guarantee the best quality and full satisfaction.