30-day Return Policy
We hope that chosen product will meet your expectations and will bring you a lot of joy and success.
However, if for any reason you are not sure you would like to keep it, you do not need to hurry up with sending it back. For your convenience and satisfaction, you can check whether you made the right choice within 30 days from your purchase.
1. 4guitar.art establishes the extended right to withdraw from the contract within 30 calendar days from the date of taking possession of purchased goods by the Consumer or third parties appointed by him. Apart from the statutory 14-day right to withdraw from the contract, 4guitar .art offers an additional right of withdrawal from the contract within 16 next days after the expiry of the statutory date.
2. The following terms of withdrawal are applicable only during the period from 15 to 30 days from the date of taking possession of goods by the Consumer or third person appointed by him.
3. The Customer can withdraw from the contract and return received goods for any and without providing reasons, within the time limit referred to in pt. 2, returning it. The due date shall be deemed as met in case of sending the letter with goods in the time limit referred to in pt. 2.
4. To use the extended right of withdrawal from the contract, it is necessary to send goods back along with information that the Customer decides not to purchase items, based on the extended right to return the goods.
5. In the case where the goods cannot be sent in a form of a package, the Store will collect the given goods via indicated transport company. In this case, before sending the goods the Customer shall contact the customer service department at email@example.com
6. The extended right to withdraw from the contract includes exclusively contracts concluded from a distance.
7. Shipping or transport costs of returnable goods shall be borne by the Customer.
8. Shipping costs of goods at the purchase are not refundable.
9. The Customer with the right to return the goods after expiry of 14 days from receiving goods bears all responsibility for the deterioration of the value of the goods as a result of using it in a way that is beyond necessary to determine its characteristics and functioning. The Customer is released from liability if the damage of goods occurred following the use of goods to determine its characteristics and functioning, which would be possible in the point of stationary sale. The Customer doest bear responsibility if the goods were used in a way corresponding to its purpose and properties, with the possibility of product re-sale as full value merchandise.
10. To protect claims resulting from deterioration of goods value which the Customer returned with an extended right of return, the Store may withhold the reimbursement until received payment by Customer of the appropriate sum of money as compensation for the deterioration of the value of the goods. The compensation for the deterioration of the value of the goods will constitute a difference between the price of goods sold to the Customer, and the value of damaged goods. In the above-specified situation 4guitar.art will call the Customer to pay the appropriate sum of money as compensation for the deterioration of the value of the goods. If the Customer will pay the amount as compensation for the deterioration of the value of the goods, the Store will immediately return the price of goods paid by the Customer. After the expiration of the date set in the payment request, the Store has the right to deduct compensation from the payment paid by the Customer for goods. For that purpose, the Shop will make a statement to the Customer about deduction, and then will immediately return the remaining amount to the Customer.
If the product doesn't meet your expectations, we ask you to carefully pack it back, attach all the accessories, which were in a box, along with the copy of the purchase and fill out the return form, so that we can make a refund or exchange according to your wish.
Please send the unit back to us at the following address:
Ul. Mahoniowa 2
If you would like to notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract, please contact us by email or phone:
Tel. +48 603 663 326