Taurus MultiWAY BOOSTER guitar effect
- Taurus MultiWAY BOOSTER is a versatile guitar effect that not only increases sound saturation, but also allows you to adjust the volume level, opening up new possibilities for sound exploration in different musical contexts.
MultiWAY BOOSTER is a guitar effect offering versatile applications. It can be used as a classic "booster", adding dynamics and saturation to the sound, as well as a two-section booster, opening up completely new possibilities for modifying the sound. The two-section option allows you to flexibly connect the booster as two independent sections at selected points throughout the effects chain, giving the player the freedom to shape the sound.
The first section of the booster is designed to increase the saturation of the sound and can be activated at the input of an amp, preamp or other effects. The second section, on the other hand, boosts the volume and is activated after the effects, preamp or in the amp's EFX LOOP. This innovative approach gives you the ability to increase the saturation of the sound while increasing the volume level, which is especially useful for solo parts.
Using this BOOSTER guitar effect, the guitarist has control over the typical "afterburning" of the sound, while raising the level of the guitar in solo moments. A rich range of GAIN adjustments allows fine-tuning of tone characteristics, from subtle enhancement to more pronounced changes. The ability to increase the GAIN level adds "claw" and characteristic compression, which translates into greater sustain. In this way, the BOOSTER MultiWAY guitar effect allows you to tailor the sound to the guitarist's specific preferences, while maintaining the integrity of the sound.
- MODE 1-Way / 2-Way: selector switch for single-section or dual-section operation.
- Pre BOOST GAIN: audio saturation level of the input section
- Post BOOST VOLUME: adjust the volume level of the output section
- Power supply 9-15V: stabilized DC power supplies in the range of 9V to 15V can be used. Current consumption 50mA.
- Auto-detection of supply voltage polarity - allows you to use a power supply with any output polarity, You can use power supplies with positive or negative polarity.
- DC ASSISTANT: protects the effect from signal loss. If the power supply is disconnected or the voltage is too low (<6V), the effect is automatically switched to "bypass" mode.
- TRUE-BYPASS - in OFF mode the signal from the instrument is transmitted passively without the involvement of electronics, There is then a clean cable connection.
- Dimensions (W x S x G) 50 x 66 x 110mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
Taurus products are carefully designed and handcrafted in Poland, and Adam Kozakiewicz, founder of Taurus Amplification, with more than 35 years of experience as a musician, sound engineer and electronics engineer, brings the highest quality, fully professional music equipment to the market. Through meticulous processing and quality control, user satisfaction is guaranteed.