Stomp-Head 8.Qube Taurus 130W guitar amplifier
- Stomp-Head 8.Qube ultralight 130W guitar amplifier with excellent tube sound and advanced features such as DRIVE, BOOST, REVERB, and SPEAKER CABINET SIMULATOR, providing versatile musical possibilities for guitarists.
The Stomp-Head 8.Qube guitar amplifier is an ultra-lightweight 130W analog amplifier using Master Tube Design technology. It is equipped with DRIVE, BOOST, REVERB, SPEAKER CABINET SIMULATOR functions, and additional facilities like headphone output, AUX-IN, AUX-LOOP, and BLUETOOTH.
The amplifier features excellent sound typical of tube amplifiers. It has a friendly sustain and tube compression that perfectly form the sound, making it fun to play and the articulation suitable for an experienced guitarist. The MASSIVE and BOOST circuits allow for a saturated sound and a certain scratchiness, which is attractive to guitarists.
The guitar amplifier offers the unique ability to connect both a guitar cabinet and a wideband passive PA or Hi-Fi speaker to the speaker output. This is thanks to the used analog module with SPEAKER CABINET SELECTOR switch.
The SH-8.Qube can be used in various configurations: as a classic amplifier with a speaker cabinet with a choice of 2 power levels (50W and 25W), or as a preamp connected directly to a mixer and sound system with speaker cabinet simulation. There is also an option to use AUX input, headphone output and BLUETOOTH, enabling practice with background music or solo performances with musical accompaniment.
The Stomp-Head SH8.Qube amplifier is based on a full analog design with Master Tube Design technology. It is easy to use and includes everything a guitarist needs.
The amplifier has twice as much power reserve as it is realistically used, which prevents overdriving of the power stage and allows to achieve proper dynamics when playing at maximum volume. The efficiency of the power stage is 130Watts, and the real volume is comparable to a 50Watt tube amplifier, regardless of the speaker impedance (4,8,16ohm).
The Stomp-Head 8.Qube guitar amplifier is a sensational combination of small size and low weight with the outstanding sound characteristic of tube amplifiers. It is ideal for guitarists looking for exceptional sound in a compact form.
- Usable power selector: 50W, 25W
- Speaker cabinet impedance auto-detection; 4,8 and 16ohm
- Tubes: 12AX7 / ECC83
- 2 channels: CLEAN and DRIVE
- 3-switch foot-switches: REVERB, CLEAN-DRIVE and BOOST
- BASS, MIDDLE + RANGE switch, TREBLE, PRESENCE, DRIVE , DRIVE LEVEL, REVERB, VOLUME
- MASSIVE - sound saturation
- SPEAKER CABINET SELECTOR: column selector - guitar / wideband passive column.
- BOOST allows you to boost the volume and get a scratchy sound
- Serial effects loop
- LINE-OUT line output with two tracks: with and without speaker cabinet simulation
- Headphone output
- AUX input for headphones
- BLUETOOTH ability to play backing music from phone, tablet, etc.
- 9V/350mA power output for connecting external effects
- Power supply voltage range 90-240V
- Case dimensions (H x W x D) 60 x 185 x 175 mm
- Overall dimensions (H x W x D) 78 x 185 x 175 mm
- Weight 1.5kg
Taurus products are the result of the passion of Adam Kozakiewicz, founder of Taurus Amplification, for music, electronics and sound engineering, to which he has dedicated 35 years. Each component is hand-designed, manufactured and inspected in Poland, ensuring the highest quality and complete customer satisfaction.