200W Stomp-Head 7.Apogee Taurus guitar amplifier
- The Stomp-Head 7.Apogee is a compact 200W analog guitar amplifier that brings the traditional sounds of classic guitar gear into the modern world, offering an authentic experience without digital simulations.
Stomp-Head 7.Apogee is an analog guitar amplifier created for enthusiasts of traditional sounds based on classic guitar gear. It represents a true connection to music history, offering authentic sounds without digital simulations. This compact but powerful amplifier features exceptionally small size and weight, yet impressive sound.
The amplifier can be used in various configurations, depending on the guitarist's preferences. It can act as a classic amplifier with a speaker cabinet, delivering power in four levels: 90W, 40W, 20W and 12W. Alternatively, it can act as a preamp, connected directly to a mixer and sound system, using the built-in speaker cabinet simulation.
Of note is the advanced speaker cabinet simulator (IR-Cab simulation), which allows you to record audio or use the amplifier as a preamp, even without connecting a speaker cabinet. This tool allows you to choose the simulation of two types of speakers: Celestion Vintage-30 and Celestion Creamback, as well as two types of speakers of different sizes. In addition, the simulation of the microphone position introduces the possibility of adjusting the tone of the line output.
A unique aspect of the Stomp-Head 7.Apogee guitar amplifier is the ability to use two output tracks with and without simulation. This innovative solution allows the connection of an external speaker simulator for greater flexibility of use. Guitarists can choose between built-in simulation and an external simulator or use both at the same time, opening up a wide spectrum of sounds.
All in all, the Stomp-Head 7.Apogee is an analog guitar amplifier ideal for lovers of classic sounds and traditional guitar gear. With its authentic sound and innovative features, such as an advanced speaker cabinet simulator, it is the perfect tool for guitarists looking for sensational sounds in a compact form.
- Power stage capacity 200 watts
- Input power selectors: 90W, 40W, 20W, 12W
- Automatic speaker impedance detection: 4,8 and 16 ohms
- Tubes: 12AX7
- 2 channels: CLEAN+CRUNCH and LEAD
- 5 footswitches: CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, REVERB, BOOST
- Controls (CLEAN&LEAD): GAIN switch, BASS, MIDDLE, MID-RANGE, TREBLE, PRESENCE, VOLUME
- MASTER control:
- SERVO - analog gain level with SERVO GAIN switch.
- BOOST - access to set two different volume levels
- NOISE GATE
- GAIN input gain
- RESONANCE - switch to increase the sound in the resonance range of the speaker
- Serial effects loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation - allows line signal output with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
- External controller input for channel sector and BOOST
- Voltage selector 230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 90 x 330 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2.65 kg
Taurus products are designed and handmade in Poland. Adam Kozakiewicz founder of Taurus Amplification, a musician, sound engineer and electronics engineer has been providing the market with the best and fully professional music equipment for 35 years. Hand processing and quality control guarantee the highest quality and complete satisfaction.