200W Stomp-Head 6.CE Taurus tube guitar amplifier
- The 200W Stomp-Head 6.CE is a compact analog guitar amplifier that combines classic tube sound aesthetics with modern capabilities and ease of use.
The Stomp-Head 6.CE is a compact analog guitar amplifier that combines classic aesthetics with modern functionality. It's ideal for guitarists who want an authentic tube sound in a compact form factor.
The guitar amplifier offers three distinctive tones: CLEAN, CRUNCH and DRIVE, allowing you to tailor the sound to the guitarist's preference. In addition, with the BOOST function, you can boost the signal, adding dynamics and expression.
The SH-6.CE allows you to use different configurations: as a classic amplifier with a speaker cabinet, 4 power levels are available: 90W, 40W, 20W and 12W. The ability to choose the power level allows you to adapt the amplifier to different music scenarios and spaces.
In addition, you can use the amplifier as a preamp by connecting it directly to a mixer and sound system, using the built-in speaker cabinet simulation. This solution makes the SH-6.CE a versatile tool for recording or touring without the need for a speaker cabinet.
The Stomp-Head 6.CE amplifier is also all about ease of use - tone adjustments are intuitive and are done in a similar way to traditional tube amps. This is a significant advantage for guitarists who value convenience and quick access to the desired settings.
An extremely important feature of the SH-6.CE guitar amplifier is the advanced speaker cabinet simulator (IR-Cab simulation). With it, even without connecting a speaker cabinet, you can get a realistic sound by simulating the characteristics of the selected speakers and the position of the microphone. This opens up a wide range of possibilities for experimenting with the sound and adapting it to specific artistic needs.
- Power stage capacity: 200W
- Power output selector: 90W, 40W, 20W, 12W
- Automatic speaker impedance detection: 4.8 and 16 ohms
- Tubes: 12AX7
- 2 channels: CLEAN+CRUNCH and LEAD
- 5 FOOT-SWITCHES: CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, REVERB, BOOST
- BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, PRESENCE, CRUNCH + VOLUME, DRIVE + VOLUME, BOOST, REVERB
- GAIN input gain (+6dB switch)
- RESONANCE - switch to boost the sound in the speaker resonance range
- Serial effects loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation. Allows line signal output with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER INPUT for channel selector and BOOST
- Voltage selector 230 V/50 Hz or 115 V/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 90 x 330 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2.45kg
Taurus products are manufactured in Poland under the hand of Adam Kozakiewicz, founder of Taurus Amplification, an experienced musician, sound engineer and electronics engineer who has been supplying the market with music equipment of the highest quality for 35 years, ensuring complete customer satisfaction through manual processing and quality control.