SERVO OEM Modular Guitar Amplifier
- Easy to assemble and operate module for electric, electroa acoustic and bass guitar. Perfect for novice guitarists, indispensable for professional musicians.
- easy to use
- plasticizes and saturators the sound
- compatible with any electric guitar
- perfectly emphasizes the character of your guitar and fills any free spaces in the sound
- especially recommended when you want to stand out from the "crowd of sounds" during your solos
The SERVO OEM module is designed for installation in the guitar. It can be connected in two options. With servo switching switch and without switch.
In the option without the switch, the signal from the guitar always passes through the servo system, the servo is disabled by twisting the GAIN potentiometer to a minimum. When set to a minimum, servo acts as an active buffer.
The second option allows you to enable and disconnect servo using a micro-switch. By turning off the servo switch, the guitar signal passes without the participation of active electronics while maintaining the traditional passive connection
Taurus products are designed and hand-made in Poland. Adam Kozakiewicz, the founder of Taurus Amplification, musician, sound engineer and electronics engineer, has been providing the market with the best and fully professional music equipment for 35 years. Manual processing and control, guarantee the best quality and full satisfaction.